To be considered for admission, an applicant must meet all Graduate College (see current catalog) and Departmental minimum requirements:
- The applicant must have earned a grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 or better ( on a 4.00 scale) on the last 60 hours of baccalaureate coursework or on a minimum of 12 hours of graded graduate coursework;
- Submit Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores (the General Test) prior to the application deadline date (www.gre.org). GRE scores must be no more than five years old at time of application;
- Complete an on-site or telephone interview with the CSD admissions committee.
- Mail three letters of recommendation to the following address (you will provide their contact information on the on-line application under the 'Applicant Reference List' section):
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
College of Allied Health
Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
P.O. Box 26901
Oklahoma City, OK 73190-0901
- Students for whom English is a second language must earn a minimum score of 600 (paper-based) or 100 (internet-based) within two years prior to application on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The TOEFL web site is http://www.toefl.org;
- All international/Non US Citizen applicants are required to have all transcripts/mark sheets processed through World Education Services (WES). Wes web site is http://www.wes.org; and
- Submit a completed on-line application. Application deadline is February 1 for Fall.